Admission to the school is made through formal registration in the school office. Students are accepted annually according to these priorities:
- First Priority: Practicing Catholic families from Christ the King Parish registering by the priority deadline who are in good financial standing with the school
- Second Priority: Practicing Catholic families from other Catholic parishes registering by the priority deadline who are in good financial standing with the school.
- Third Priority: Non-Catholic families with children who are currently at Christ the King by the priority deadline, who are in good financial standing with the school.
- Fourth Priority: New Non-Catholic families registering by priority deadline.
- Familes who register after the priority deadline, whether Catholic or Non-Catholic, will not receive priority admission.
- Families not current in their financial obligations to Christ the King School will not be admitted until all obligations are met.
Pre Kindergarten Admissions
- Children must be 4 before August 1 to enroll in Pre-Kindergarten.
- Children who do not meet the age requirement may be admitted at principal's discretion with teacher recommendation, however Christ the King reserves the right to dismiss students from the program should it become apparent during the year that they are not emotionally or cognitively ready to proceed.
- As Kentucky state law requires, a student entering kindergarten must be five years of age on or before August 1.
First Grade Admissions
- Kentucky state law requires successful completion of Kindergarten. Proof of attendance, i.e., report card is required when enrolling a student for first (1st) grade.
- Admission of students transferring during a school year is at the discretion of the principal.
- The school reserves the right to test students transferring from other schools (Public, Private, or Home Schools) for placement. Students will be placed on teh results of the testing.