Christ the King Pre-Kindergarten is open to any child regardless of race, religion, creed, or ethnic background when space is available. Priority admission is given to Christ the King parish families.
Requirements for Enrollment
1. Each child enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten must be toilet trained and taking reasonable care of his/her hygiene needs.
2. Children should be 4 before October 1st to enroll in Pre-Kindergarten. Exceptions may be given with teacher recommendations and principal approval, however, Christ the King School reserves the right to dismiss students from the program should it become apparent after the beginning of the year that they are not emotionally or cognitively ready to proceed.
3. Every child enrolled in the program must present the proper documentation and medical screening as required under registration.
1. Complete registration papers. In order for a child’s place to be held for the upcoming school year, parents must turn in a completed registration form and the required nonrefundable deposit as set forth in by the annual Tuition Policy.
2. Register the child under his/her legal name.
3. Present KY Immunization Certificate/KY Physical Form/KY Eye Exam/ KY Dental Exam for Kindergarten (and all new transfer students.) These forms must be returned no later than the first day of September.
4. Present the child’s Birth Certificate from the Department of Vital Statistics to prove legal age.
*Present a Baptismal Certificate for every Catholic student.