Goals of the Program
1. To offer every child the opportunity to discover, explore, be challenged, and solve problems through hands-on learning.
2. To provide an atmosphere where every child is valued.
3. To provide a rich environment that considers each child’s needs and interests.
4. To create learning experiences through play and activities.
5. To view each child as a unique person with an individual pattern and timing in growth and development.
6. To provide interactions and activities that help develop a child’s self-esteem and promote positive feelings toward learning.
7. To model and promote the love of God emphasizing that each child is a special creation.