Kroger Rewards Program
By linking your Kroger Plus Card to Christ the King fundraising your benefit Christ the King School. It only takes a few minutes, and then the school receives money from Kroger when you do your regular shopping. It’s no cost fundraising at its best!
Instructions to signup online are below or you can call 1-800-KROGERS and choose OPTION #3 for assistance.
Once you have a Kroger Plus Card from our local Kroger store, go to http://www.kroger.com/.
- In the top right hand corner click on register.
- Enter your email address and create a password, then put in your zip code to find your local store and click on create an account.
- On the next screen enter the number off your Kroger Plus card and your last name.
- Once you save this information the Account summary page should pop up but if it doesn’t click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to Community Rewards and click on Enroll
- Enter your name and address and fill in any fields that are marked with * then save.
- Enter our organization number 10418, or search for Christ the King School Madisonville, KY in the alphabetical list. Then hit enroll.
If you already have a Kroger Account online, log into your account using your email and password, then:
· Scroll down to Community Rewards and click on Enroll
· Enter your name and address and fill in any fields that are marked with * then save.
· Enter our organization number 10418, or search for Christ the King School Madisonville, KY in the alphabetical list. Then hit enroll.
Your card is now linked to Christ the King School. We receive reward money every time you shop. Encourage your friends and family to enroll as well!
Note, each year renewal of Kroger Rewards Program is required. Be sure to renew by September 1.