Students will be graded on a 0-100% scale with the following delineations:
- A - Superior knowledge and use of skills and subject matter
- B - Good knowledge and application of skills and subject matter
- C - Adequate knowledge of subject matter
- D - Insufficient knowledge of subject matter
- F - Unsatisfactory knowledge of subject matter
A+ = 99-100% A = 95-98% A- = 93-94%
B+ = 91-91% B = 87-90% B- = 85-86%
C+ = 83-84% C = 80-82% C- = 77-79%
D+ = 75-76% D = 72-75% D- = 70-71%
The school year is divided into four marking periods. Progress reports will be sent out mid-marking for grades K-8. At the end of the first marking period, a Parent-Teacher Conference is scheduled with each family.
Report cards are given to parents at conferences. Final Report Cards are mailed home.
Parents have the right to review a grade they feel has been miscalculated within two days from reception of the Report Card by contacting the school principal.