In order to fulfill the Catholic ministry of Christ The King School to ensure that families who desire a rigorous, Catholic Christian education for their children have access to our school, regardless of financial status, tuition reduction, to the extent possible within the school’s operating budget, will be given in a fair and equitable manner. Assistance decisions are made by the pastor or his designee.
The following procedures are mandatory for any family to receive tuition reduction:
- Every family requesting a reduction must apply annually.
- Families requesting tuition reduction must complete a Tuition Reduction Application and turn in with required documents.
- Families approved for Tuition Reduction must make regular monthly payments, in an amount agreed upon by all parties in the Financial Contract. Failure to maintain those monthly payments will make the family ineligible for Tuition Reduction in the upcoming year.
- Every family receiving reduced tuition must submit a signed Service Time agreement. Families receiving reduced tuition are required to provide the school with equitable service time dependent on the amount of assistance received.
- All families will be required to pay assessed fees, regardless of assistance level.
- Tuition assistance will not exceed 90% of total family tuition, excluding fees.
Procedures for Tuition Reduction
1. All applications will be kept confidential
2. Applications for tuition reduction will be due with registration paperwork or at any time that a family’s financial position changes.
To Apply for Tuition Reduction, complete the 2017-18 Tuition Reduction Application.