GOT The Winter Blahs? WE HAVE THE CURE!
Christ the King
Join us for the repeat of one of the
most talked about events of 2016!
Saturday, March 4st in the Christ the King Parish Hall
From 7:30pm-12:00 am Gaming from 8-11
PRICE: $50 per person/ or $350 for a group of 8
Event ticket includes: $25,000 play money for Casino Games, food, DJ
Additional play money and drinks will be available for purchase
Raffle Ticket Drawing(Separate Ticket Purchase Required) that night- 8 pm $100, 9 pm $200, 10 pm $300, 11 pm $1000
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS SPONSOR THE EVENT FOR $250 – receive advertising and 2 tickets. Help community families afford Catholic Education! Or Donate a Prize – Minimum $50 value to promote your business.
Fill out bottom of this sheet and return to school:
Your Name: ___________________________________________________________________
Contact Phone #: _______________________________________________________________
Student’s Name to credit for sale: __________________________________________________
Number of Tickets Purchasing: _______ Total Money Enclosed: $______________________
Purchasing a Table(s): Yes or No Number of Tables Purchasing: ____
Sponsorship: Yes or No Total Money Enclosed for Sponsorship: $_________________
Name of Business or Individual(s) to put on sponsorship:
Sponsorship Contact Phone: ______________________________________________________
Prize Donation: Value minimum $50. Item/Basket being donated: ________________________________________________________________________________
HOW YOU CAN HELP and school incentive plan:
1. Sponsor the Event. Sponsorships are $250 each. You get 2 event tickets and advertising. For each sponsor ship students will receive 1 free dress pass. We need $5,000 in sponsors to cover the costs of the event. Larger Donations than $250 are welcomed and appreciated.
2. Donate to your classroom basket – room mothers are collecting $5 from each student to go towards class prize. Money should be turned in by February 15, 2017. Every student is asked to give to this basket please.
3. Sell Tickets. For every 4 tickets sold per family, all students in the family will receive a free dress pass.
4. Donate a prize item or a special item. We are looking for a few extra special items to sell in a live REAL MONEY Auction. We are looking for 5 items, for example: trips, autographed items, rare bourbon, or other high interest valuable item. Donate a high value item and students in the family will get 4 free dress prizes to share. We also need player prize items like: Gift Certificates/ individual items/ baskets. For each prize donation students will get a free dress pass. All donations are tax deductible.
5. Participation will count toward the SCRIP fee. For a donation/ticket/raffle sales value of $250 or more you will receive a one- time $20 credit towards SCRIP fee. Does not include classroom prize donation that everyone is asked to give. Must be turned in with this form so we can track family donations to give credit.
6. We have added a Cash Raffle to the event. It is just like the Picnic Raffle. Tickets are $1.00. Prizes are $100, $200, $300, and $1,000 and will be drawn at the Event. Winner does not have to be present. For every $25 in raffle tickets, students get their name in a drawing to win $100 Walmart gift card.
7. VOLUNTEER – I know everyone hates to serve on committees, but we need help to make this event successful. We need people to get prize donations, help set up and prepare food, and to work the door, help the event on that night and clean up on the day after. Please let Ms. Sarah know how you can help. Our goal is to raise at least $15,000 in profit from this event but it will take everyone!
PRE K CHILDREN WILL GET A SPECIAL SURPRISE IN LIEU OF FREE DRESS PASSES.
Our Goal is to sell 250 tickets to this event. This will be easy if every family sells 3 tickets!